Saturday, July 24, 2010

FAQ on insurance and investment

I receive a few e-mails daily from the public asking my views about specific insurance and investment products. I usually reply to ask them to read the FAQs in my website, www.tankinlian.com (Ask Mr. Tan). You can see a list of FAQs. You should be able to find a FAQ that answer your question. You may also be interested in some of the other FAQs.

The FAQs provide general principles that you should know in making your decision. You have learn these principles and get the facts to make the actual decision. Do not rely on someone else, including me, to decide for you - after all, it is your money and your choice.

You should also buy the book, Practical Guide on Financial Planning. It cost only $12 (now on promotion at $10) and can save you a few thousand dollars by avoiding a bad decision.

Tan Kin Lian

No comments:

Blog Archive