Thursday, August 05, 2010

A different style of website, www.tankinlian.com

Hi
I find your writeup on Dependent Protection Scheme and Home Protection Scheme to be quite useful. I went to the CPF website to check the information on these schemes and I found that it was quite difficult to locate them - all over the place and quite fragmented.


I like to download your FAQ and send it to my friend. Will I be infringing on your copyright? Do I need to get your permission?

REPLY
You are welcomed to download the PDF and send them to your friends. These FAQs are written for this purpose. No need to ask for my copyright. Actually, I compile them from the information given in the CPF website, and I did not ask for their permission. I consider them to be public information.

I believe that it is more convenient for the public to search for information using the style of my website, www.tankinlian.com, especially to read the Q&A in a PDF document. If you find it to be useful, you can help me to encourage other organisations to adopt the same style for their website.

No comments:

Blog Archive