Thursday, August 12, 2010

Impartial Financial Advice

I wish to look for financial advisers who are willing to give impartial advice for a fee, that is based on time. They have to observe the following code of ethics:

1. To give advice in the best interest of the client
2.  To be transparent about the fee
3. To charge the client fairly for the actual time that is spent and the value of the advice that is given

If you are willing to give advice based on this code, please send a resume to me and state your fee. I will post your details in my website, for consumers to contact you.

I urge consumers to be willing to pay a fee to a financial adviser who gives valuable, impartial advice. If you are willing to pay a fee for financial advice, I will refer you to the financial adviser.

Tan Kin Lian

No comments:

Blog Archive