Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Singapore General Election Portal

I announce the soft launch of the Singapore General Election Portal. It can be access from any of the following:

Easysearch portal: www.easysearch.sg
Direct link: www.easyapps.sg/sgep

You can visit the portal now, click on "Latest" tab, to view a few contributions. I hope that there will be a few contributions daily.

I invite contributors to send relevant materials to sgeportal@gmail.com. They will be retrieved by my editors to be added to the portal. Contributors can do research about the results of past general elections to be written in articles in PDF format, to be added to the portal.You can download a PDF guide on the portal here.

I wish to ask for volunteers to be contributors and editors of this portal.

No comments:

Blog Archive