Thursday, October 28, 2010

Cheers to SDP

Hi Mr Tan,
I have always been a supporter for the opposition. It is not easy to go against the Government here, as we all know and well aware, many ended up with tragedies. These people really have the guts, courage and passion. I really salute them ! 

I still keep a book written and  signed by the late JB Jeyaretnam, who sold his books around Shenton Way about 7 years ago, when I met him. He is one of the Singapore Hero. Even my late father, who was illiterate, like his bravery, talent and sacrifices - without admitting defeat, even though he was made a bankrupt .

Hope your email and blog can reach to more people to encourage the SDP. Too bad the area I stayed is always walk over, there's no chance for voting at all. 

Cheers to SDP !


http://yoursdp.org/index.php/news/singapore/4252-singapore-democrats-to-up-campaign-need-your-help-

No comments:

Blog Archive