Monday, November 29, 2010

Great book on spirituality - one of the best!

Review of Wisdom on How to Live Life (Book 2) By Smudger "Spirituality"
Every decade or so comes a spiritual book which stands out from the rest. Don't get me wrong, I liked the Conversations With God series and still do, also Eckhart Tolle's The Power of Now increased our knowledge of spiritualty enormously, but Dr. Tommy Wong's Wisdom and How to Live Life (BK2) is, in my opinion, at least on a par with any of those. His BK1 with the same title blew me away with the shear depth of reasoning in the dicussions between Guru Dick and Harry and the student Tom. This sequel centres on a discussion between Guru Harry and student Tom only. It covers such vitally important topics such as 'how to find our interest and mission in life', 'why it is important to believe that God and we are one','the real problems in having attachments'and so on. I have only owned BK2 for one week, but read it through twice, such is the impact this book has had on me and will do so again until its teachings permeates through me. I can truly recommend both books and honestly believe you will not regret doing so.


The books can be ordered here.

1 comment:

coolingstar9 said...

Good recommendation, thanks.

Blog Archive