Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Spa victims writes to political parties

Dear Sir,
Thank you for your civic mindedness once again.
I would like ask an open question.
I had written to all the opposition parties about the True Spa Subtle Senses incident, but no one has taken up this issue to be discussed in the coming election. Neither have they responded to me.
Ministry of Trade and Industry recently introduced changes to the consumer protection law, albeit very late. At least they are responding but it is still too little too late. And they are also not addressing the petition that some 400 true spa victims have submitted to MTI.
I being to wonder if when the Opposition comes to power one day, will they also act like the PAP.
Thank you,
Spa Victim


My reply
It is not fair to expect the "opposition" politicians to do anything when they are not in power, and  not even in Parliament. It is the duty of the elected leaders and MPs to address these issues. 

No comments:

Blog Archive