Friday, January 21, 2011

Read a PDF at TKL website

The TKL website is built as a PDF centric website. It uses PDF to contain information. Most of the PDF are created from Microsoft Word and can have attractive layout and images stored in a single document.

When the user click on "View" to see a PDF, by default it is displayed at the maximum zoom level. I prefer the 75% zoom level. I learned that you can set the default zoom level as follows: Go to Adobe Acrobat > Edit > Preference > Page Layout, and select this zoom level. All future PDFs will be displayed with this default.

1 comment:

JasonX said...

Hi, just a simple feedback. I can view all the PDF using my desktop. However, when I tried viewing using my windows mobile 6.5, I can't view a number of PDF. Most of the PDF on page 7, 8 are unviewable, but the rest from 1 - 6 are viewable.

Blog Archive