Thursday, January 13, 2011

Rechargeable torchlight - handy for the house

The electricity in my home tripped yesterday. I was able to get my rechargeable torchlight, placed next to my bed, to locate the control box and turn back the switch. I also use the rechargeable torchlight to move around the house in the dark, instead of turning on the main lights. The rechargeable torchlight has a locator lamp that can be turned on at night. It uses rechargeable battery and can save on battery cost. This torchlight is available at $6.50 (discounted price, $5) in www.tankinlian.com/ishop.

Torchlight

2 comments:

Tan Kin Lian said...

Someone bought 4 torchlights and came back for 2 more. He asked for the discounted price of $5. He used it for his office. He said that it is very good.

Unknown said...

I used the rechargable torchlight in Wind Cave and Fairy Cave in Bau, Sarawak last March.

Blog Archive