Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Climate of Fear

"First They Came for the Jews"
By Pastor Niemoller

 "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." - Ayn Rand
First they came for the Jews and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew.

Then they came for the Communists and I did not speak out because I was not a Communist.

Then they came for the trade unionists and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist.

Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.

1 comment:

spavic said...

There is a very good book - The road to serfdom.

I think Meritocracy in Singapore is a useful tool to serve the government of Singapore. It has created elitism and apathy in Singapore also.

Blog Archive