Thursday, May 26, 2011

Website - Mortgage sense

Hi Mr Tan,
May I humbly request to have a link in your website? I wish to highlight my business model to you to give you the assurance that your client will be well taken care of.

I been working in the banking industry for 5 years and won numerous awards. The reason for me to start this business consultancy is due to this knowledge gap in the market. In 2009, I decided to leave my company to set up my business. Since day 1, I been giving back to society - every successful closure, I will donate $30 to charity in the name of my client. On top of that, my team has been participating in other charity events like flag day etc. You can visit our website for more details. 

There are more I could share but prefer to do it face to face. I hope you could agree to but a link "home loan singapore"  link to "www.mortgagesense.com.sg". It will definitely help me alot in the grow of my business. 

Warm Regards,
Alan Koh
Director

No comments:

Blog Archive