Sunday, June 26, 2011

Endorsement by Goh Meng Seng

http://singaporealternatives.blogspot.com/2011/06/elected-presidency-why-tan-kin-lian.html

Having said all these, Kin Lian is definitely not a Saint. He will have some shortcomings just like anybody else. But most importantly, in my opinion, after all the contacts I have made with him, I feel that he has the necessary qualities to be a good and effective President in performing the role of safeguarding our reserves. Someone who is fair minded but yet has the moral courage to stand up against all odds to ask the necessary and difficult questions. Up to the point of risking his own personal friendship with his ex-PAP colleagues, in safeguarding the interests of the People and the Nation.

Thus, my personal support of Mr. Tan Kin Lian in this Presidential Election.

Goh Meng Seng

3 comments:

Sobri said...

ST seems to be making a push for Tony Tan. Day after day there were articles just how suitable Tony would be as a President.

I really wonder if it is meant for the President to hold the other key to the reserves, or simply to keep a tight lid on the reserves so that people would be none the wiser?

Weng Mao Fa said...

Hi Mr TKL,

Chinese media reported you negotiate with Dr TCB to withdraw. Is it true?

Media is saying Goh MS step down to help your election campaign. Is it true?

Tan Kin Lian said...

The media asked me if I intend to discuss with TCB for one party to withdraw. I said that this will be considered at a later date, after the certificate of eligibility is issued.

Goh Meng Seng is helping me in the campaign.

Blog Archive