Friday, December 09, 2011

Dangerous to trade in forex

Dear Sir,
Actually I wrote to you to know about X (who runs a forex training course). Somebody told me he is good, somebody told he is not good. I am confused. I got your site and I think you will know and give me a helping kind comment.

Somebody saw his video and testimonial and told me he is good. After that I see his some presentation video. I think good. 
But in the internet blog I see some bad reputation and scam about him. That's why I am confused. I already made decision for join with him. 

Do you have any personal experience about this guy. However people already make his course, do you know anybody, who already done his course? What should I do? Is forex trading is really good or profitable?


REPLY
I advise people not to attend expensive forex training courses, as they spend a lot of money on the training, and later they go to lose more money through trading.

I do not wish to comment on any specific person. I have given my views to you. You can now decide what you wish to do. Wish you all the best.

1 comment:

Kimi said...

I suggest you save the money to pay your income tax or going for a tour during new year. Can you tell any well known trader in the investment industry get famous by running a training school.. the answer is no one. If the trainer is so so good likes what the marketers told you, he shouldn't run a course preview everywhere in town and try to get people to sign a few thousand course, he should run a fund house, get funding from the bank/institution investor and grows the fund by his successful strategy, this is how this industry works.

If the trainer is so so good, I think the bank should get him to train their traders in-house, he should be able to make much more money than training you

If you were a successful trader with a strategy to make 10%-20% returns every month, will you anyhow sell your trading strategy to anyone at 3-5K. If the course is just few hundred dollars without any hidden cost, no harm to take it to learn some basic thing. If the course is few thousands, just forget about it, you will only see the coach get rich, moreover you may be asked to sign up more courses later, likely you end up spend 6 to 8K, and trading is a zero sum game, you may lose more money from trading later on. Also remember one thing, the money that the trainer lose from trading is your school fee, but the money you lose from trading is your saving.....

Maybe you should read this too
http://tankinlian.blogspot.com/2011/11/forex-trading-developing-skill.html

Blog Archive