Monday, December 05, 2011

Panasonic Air conditioner

The air conditioner in my office was spoilt. The fault was identified to be a faulty condenser. It was installed recently and was still under warranty.

The Panasonic engineer came to fix the problem last Thursday. They were not able to solve it. They promised to come on Friday or Monday. We did not hear from them. We called their office and nobody knew who was responsible for it. My office did not have air con for 3 working days, excluding weekends.

I am worried about the poor standard of service, from a large reputable company. My air con contractor (a small SME) is helping me to chase them. But the big company seem to be not bothered about customer service or the inconvenience that they cause to their customers.

3 comments:

Tan Kin Lian said...

I am afraid that this "don't care" attitude is becoming part of the Singapore culture. They only care, when they can make money. They don't really care about what is right for the customers.

Tan Kin Lian said...

I had a pleasant experience with CISCO. I had trouble with their Flip video camera and told my story in my blog. The customer experience manager called me - because they have a system of monitoring the social media. They attended to the issue. This is an example of a company that really bother about customer service. I hope that Singapore companies can follow their good example.

C H Yak said...

There are much more "mess" than this to clear in the construction industry and business. But developers and even our HDB are still sell expensive properties and making hell alot of money, don't they? LOL.

Blog Archive