Monday, April 16, 2012

Difficulty in using DBS Ideal

I wish to share this letter, which I wrote to DBS, about the difficulty in using their DBS Ideal for business customers. All I wanted was to use the internet banking payment to reduce the need to send out checks. The trouble that I went through was unimaginable. The customer relationship manager is very helpful in solving my problem, but the underlying pain was in the process - which must have affected countless customers. I write to create awareness of this kind of problem which is creating a lot of unnecessary work and hassled, wasting a lot of expensive time.  http://tankinlian.com/admin/file.aspx?id=635

1 comment:

Vincent said...

I work in corporate treasury in an American MNC. After hearing your story, I am beginning to appreciate why my Treasurer in the US does not entertain the thought of opening bank accounts with any Singapore banks despite their massive branch network. Instead we are using an American bank with only one branch at Raffles Place. Sometimes it can be quite a hassle when we need to deposit cheques or withdraw cash. However their internet banking is much more simpler and user friendly.

One more thing, they use a standard global account opening form and even help me to open several bank accounts around Asia via their Singapore office. Definitely no tonnes of complicated documentations. Thank god!

Blog Archive