Monday, April 02, 2012

Low take-up rate for fibre optic network

I have installed the fibre optic network in my home, but continued to use the cable network. Read this report
http://www.todayonline.com/Business/EDC120402-0000032/NGNBN-take-up-rate-set-to-take-off-if-,,,

To move to fibre optic, I have to make a further installation within my home, but I do not know the contractor that should be used and the cost of the work.  I did faced so much trouble with the connection to my home, that I am reluctant to take this final step.

I believe that more home owners may be willing to switch to the fibre optic network, if this final few meters could be resolved.

This is an example of a weakness in Singapore - where most parties focus on their "turf" and nobody takes a holistic look at the entire chain.

No comments:

Blog Archive