Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Disappointing Turkish Airlines

My travel agent booked me on Turkish Airlines to Istanbul because Singapore Airlines did not have flights on my days of travel.

On boarding the plane, I saw the chef dressed in white. It reminded me about the advertisement on television about how good the cuisine was. The food that actually came was disappointing, i.e. not better than most other airlines. Maybe the advertised cuisine was for the first class passengers - and I was travelling on economy!

At the airport, most passengers, including business class, had to wait nearly one hour for the bags to arrive on the carousal. One business class passenger asked for the station manager and complained - "I paid more for business class as I wanted my bag to arrive in 5 minutes. I have waited for 40 minutes already". Sorry, he had to wait another 20 minutes for his bags.

He was quite angry that the crew and the passengers on group travel had their bags much earlier. So, it seemed that Turkish Airlines is still sorting out on their service processes!

No comments:

Blog Archive