Thursday, June 21, 2012

A more convenient journey

Beats standing in a crowded train
I took the bus from my home to the MAS office. The iPad app told me to take 857 and transfer to 130 or 167 at Raffles Hotel. I was able to find a seat all the way. I could also read the news on the iPad.

It was more convenient than taking a feeder bus to the Yio Chu Kang station and transfer to two trains.

I find the bus more comfortable and convenient than the train. It usually provides better connection and require less walking.

I encourage commuters to learn how to take the bus. You may find a better connection that the train. I also find it more convenient to take the bus, rather than drive on the crowded roads and to search for a parking space.

1 comment:

Tan Kin Lian said...

Someone told me that she found the bus ride to be jerky. I also experienced it. I think if the bus driver is more experienced and careful, the jerkiness can be reduced. What do you think?

Blog Archive