Saturday, November 17, 2012

Terrible survey form

I had good experience travelling on Thai Air during my recent trip to Bangkok. Their customer service department sent a survey form to me. I looked at the e-form and as it seemed to be just a handful of question, I decided to oblige.

It turned out to be many pages, each of which contained countless questions. The total questions must be more than 100. I sent this message in reply to Thai Air.
I find this survey to be TERRIBLE. You asking me to answer MORE THAN 100 QUESTIONS. I got fedup with the number of questions and decide TO ABANDON THE SURVEY. BE CONSIDERATE!!
But, to be fair to Thai Air, this type of inconsiderate survey is standard practice. The people who design the survey must be mad, besides being inconsiderate!


No comments:

Blog Archive