Sunday, September 20, 2015

Biggest problem faced by Singapore

I met a lawyer who has been in practice for over 20 years. He saw how Mr LKY abused his power to detain his opponents and to tame the lawyers, and he had badly treated JBJ, Chee Soon Juan, Francis Seow and Tang Liang Hong.
I asked him - what is the biggest problem faced by Singaporeans today. He was stunned. He said, "there are too many to count".
I helped him. How about
High cost of living
Insecurity of jobs
Over crowding
Spending money wastefully
He said - all of them.
I asked again - What is the biggest problem?
He gave up. So, I gave him my answer.
He said - Mr. Tan, I agree with your answer.
What is the answer?

1 comment:

Michael said...

To rebuild TRUST is the biggest problem that PAP govt must arrest. High level of trust ensures full co-operation of the mass population. This will translate into high productivity thus enduring survival, progress and prosperity for a tiny nation like S'pore.

Blog Archive