Sunday, October 18, 2015

A narrow minded person

Someone said that there is no need to have clear directions to a MRT station because "there is a thing call google map in your smartphone. unless u still using ancient phone....".
This is an example of a narrow minded person. Because he uses Google Map, he assumed that other people should have Google Map.
He forgot that some people can't use smart phone, other people forgot to bring their smart phone, the battery has died, or there is no internet connection (e.g. visitors).
What's wrong with having proper signs?
I have seen many narrow minded people in Singapore. I do not know if this is caused by our education system, or that the people in other countries also have the same mindset.
During my visit to Sydney, all of the Australians that I met did not have this attitude. They went out of the way to give me the directions to the station or the bus stop.

No comments:

Blog Archive