Wednesday, February 01, 2017

Farmer replies promptly to emails

My old colleagues from NTUC Income have developed a habit of replying promptly to emails. They follow my example.

Robert now works in the Romax farm in Malacca. I saw his Facebook post about the crops that grow in his farm. I sent him an email "Are you a weekend farmer or an everyday farmer?"

He repied within the same day, "I am now a full time farmer. I am in the farm every day".

It is nice of Robert to reply promptly. You can search for Romax Farmstay in Facebook to see the farm.
https://www.facebook.com/romax88/

He accepts visitors to stay in the two kampong houses which are available for daily rental. I stayed there twice.

Robert and his partner Maxmillian (hence the name of Romax Farm) serve a delightful breakfast to their visitors.

No comments:

Blog Archive