Monday, April 09, 2018

Shuttle bus to Singapore General Hospital

I have visited Singapore General Hospital many times during the past years. I always walk to the Eye Center from the MRT station. I did not take the shuttle bus.

Why? I was not aware that there was a shuttle bus service. The sign was not prominent.

On a few occasions where I wanted to take a shuttle bus, I was not able to find the shuttle bus stop.

I wish that there was a more prominent sign in the MRT station to show the location of the shuttle bus stop. Maybe there should put it in the location map.

1 comment:

jack johnson said...

shuttle bus service Singapore

ChanBus transport is one of the best shuttle bus service provider companies in Singapore. We provide the shuttle bus service in Singapore for both your company and private event.

to get more - https://chanbus.com.sg/

Blog Archive